Financial studies help us systematize key financial and real estate market information to determine the profitability of commercial real estate projects.
Our financial analysis includes:
- Procedure for disposal of property in case of financial distress.
- Debt / Equity financing scenarios form sources such as: Investment Funds, Banks or New Partners.
- 10-20 year discounted cash flows using 3, different scenarios.
- Credit guarantees and collaterals.
- Internal Rate of return (IRR), Net Present Value (NPV), CAP Rate, among others.
- Estimation of terminal value of the project.
- Monthly bank contributions, depending on the size of the project.
- Analysis of the main financial ratios.